- Aurora is a team that should be taken seriously by the state as we edge closer to post-season play. It is not unreasonable to predict five to six more wins to close out the regular season.
- With two overtime games in a row, the Bennington Badgers need to rest up for the final stretch of the season. Contests against Waverly, Omaha Skutt, and Blair will be a great measuring stick for this program. They have proven to be a solid squad, can they take it to the next level?
- A three game win streak has propelled Columbus Scotus into our Top 10 rankings. They are still in search of a high level win but this program is heading in the right direction.
- Lexington is a team to watch during the last portion of the season. The turnaround and upgraded competitiveness is truly a fun story line to cover.
- Sierra Springer and Lauren Stull have paired up to vault Lincoln Lutheran/Raymond Central to a 9-1 record. A close loss to Omaha Mercy hurt, but also provided validation. Games against Norris and Aurora will be huge opportunities to showcase this team.
- The dream season for Norris is still rolling as they remain undefeated at the moment. Is this the new norm for the Titan program? All signs point to yes as spectacular sophomore Reese Borer will be returning for two more years.
- Omaha Skutt, Omaha Duchesne, and Omaha Mercy were the top three teams to begin the season and they remain there, nearing the end. Class B girls is perhaps the most competitive class this year, and it will be fun to observe the ending.
Thank you for reading and being a part of our new community. A like, share, comment or recommendation of content would be greatly appreciated. In order to financially support our efforts, sponsorship/partnership opportunities have become available. Sponsors will receive vast exposure to the Nebraska soccer community through different media avenues. The sponsorship process is easy and reasonable.
Contact us on our website or email @ email@example.com.